DMEC - Maintenance & Turn Around
DMEC undertakes short and long-term contracts. Work on a 24-hour call on basis including plant turnarounds. We are specialist for:-
- Electrical troubleshooting of industrial, commercial and residential systems and maintenance.
- Maintenance of Fire & Gas systems such as Fire, Gas, Smoke, Heat detection in industrial, commercial and residential applications.
- Switch Gear and motor starter maintenance including high voltage equipment.
- SCADA and RTU maintenance.
- PLC maintenance and troubleshooting including installation and program changes.
- Load monitoring and power-factor corrector recommendations.
- Thermo-graphic surveys of Switchgear and motor starters (qualitative).
- Variable Frequency Drive unit installation and maintenance.
- Switchboards and VFD�s (Variable Frequency Drive) repair and commissioning.
- Control valve maintenance and repairs.
- Safety Valves seat lapping & repairs. (Including Pop-up test)
- Maintenance and repair of all types of analyzers including chromatographs, air-demand, stack emissions, O2, CO, CO2, PH, N2 and H2S analyzers.
- Planning of yearly turnaround work and co-ordination.
- Purchasing and upkeep of spare part inventories. (For Annual Long/ Long Term Contracts)
DMEC Maintenance Division undertake Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) and other related services such as Duct Cleaning, Retro-fitting, Equipment Up gradation / replacement, HVAC equipment rental on short-term or long-term basis.
Our Major Maintenance packages Includes
- Complete Facility Management (FM) including Hard & Soft Services
- Custom Built Packages (HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing)
- Operations & Maintenance of Complete MEP & Air-conditioning Services
- Preventive /Predictive Maintenance Program and Emergency / Reactive Maintenance Program
- 24/7 Emergency Response Services
We offer 3 ranges of maintenance packages depending on your requirements. All our packages feature include different levels of inspection and maintenance. All the services included in each package are listed individually.